OryCon 22 - Art Show Set-Up
This is the Official schedule for the OryCon 22 Art Show set-up on
Thursday November 16, 2000:
Remember there is no smoking in the Art Show, I have asthma and will be upset if you do.
- I will be at site.
- Art Show rooms will come available, I will be in this room at this time
setting up the art show office.
- The van and all of the art show office equipment and mail in art will arrive
at site. I will panic, then be calmed down by my husband who will then
panic himself. We will be ready to face anything then, did I say
- Hopefully the truck with the steel and panels will arrive at this time.
Volunteers who want to help putting up steel and panels should start
checking in at this time, to see if they can help. OF COURSE WE WILL
NEED HELP, DUH!!! please? I hope the power drop is in or Fred will
- Panels should be well under in construction, I will need volunteers at this
time to help with labeling and putting up artists signs. Mail in art should be
able to be hung at this time as well. Refreshments of subs, cookies, and
nonalcoholic drinks will be served at this time.
- Artists will begin to check in at this time and hang their art. I will begin
to fiddle with lights and drive everyone crazy.
- Art show room will be closed and night security will take over.
Art Show Director
Return to the OryCon 22 Home Page