OryCon 24 Fan Table Form
In recognition of the interests and needs of our members, Orycon would
like to extend an invitation to fan groups to reserve Fan Table space
for this year's event. Due to the number of inquiries we have reserved
to date, Orycon is unable to verify if we will be able to reserve whole
or half tables for each group. But, with a little help from you,
we should be able to accommodate most of our fan groups' requests.
Please note the following information regarding Fan Tables for Orycon:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any
Information and/or Guidelines for the Fan Table, e-mail me at
- If you would like to reserve Fan Table space, please confirm your
intent by completing and returning the confirmation form below to me
at the address indicated. Confirmation forms must be received no later
then two weeks before the convention date.
- If you have special requirements regarding ADA issues, power outlets
needs, display arrangements, or other related items, please note your
special requirements on your Confirmation form. Orycon will attempt
to help your group with a reasonable request. We cannot guarantee
satisfaction of all requests, but you can help by making your request
know in advance.
- Orycon requests that you remember that Fan Tables share space with
the hotel's hallway. Please do not block, or allow audience to block
- Space reserved for your group will be labeled at your table.
A master list of reserved Fan Tables will be posted at the convention's
- One Fan Table Confirmation form per organization.
- Due to the number of requests for Fan Tables, space can be very tight.
Please do not move to another location without checking with me first.
- A gentle reminder: Fan Tables are being provided for your group's
benefit in contacting interested fans, dispensing information, and
advertising your group.
- Please do not attempt to conduct games or gaming activities at your
- Sales of memberships, bid-supports, and group-related/promotional
items (T-shirts, book bags, pins, etc.) are permissible activities for
fan groups, conventions and bids.
- Sales of non-related items, such as collectibles, jewelry, and
general merchandise, are not authorized from Fan Tables.
- For-profit companies or individuals cannot sell merchandise or
collectible items at Fan Tables, hotel hallways, or any other convention
space outside of the Dealer's Room.
- The playing of loud music, videotapes, musical instruments, or
other loud noises is prohibited. Please be considerate of other groups
sharing Fan Table space.
- Orycon is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen property
of any sort. It is up to the owner to ensure security over his or her
- Please don't litter at your table. Use a waste can.
- Print clearly when filling out the Confirmation Form. It will
help the person who is reading it understand what is written. You can
include pictures if it will help explain better.
- Orycon is not responsible for any verbal, mental, or physical damage
done by the organization using the Fan Table.
- Failure to observe the above listed guidelines could result in
revocation of your group's Fan Table.
- Let the chairperson know a week before the convention date if you
have to cancel your request. This will allow the chairperson to contact
another organization about a Fan Table space.
A helpful hint, it helps to keep an extra copy for your organization.
You never know when the copy will come handy in times of emergency.
Group leaders/presidents only
Yes, please reserve a Fan Table at the Orycon convention for our group.
All confirmation forms must be received at the above address by two
weeks before the convention date. Please let me know if you have any
special requirements for your table.
PO Box 5703
Portland, Oregon 97228-5703
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please print out the form below and send it by Snail mail (postal service).
Yours truly and thank you for your consideration in advance notifitcation :)
-- Shadowwind - Julia
Orycon Fan Table Confirmation
City_________________________ State:____________ Zip Code:_______________
Contact Phone Number (_______)___________________
Return to the OryCon 24 Home Page